Monday, April 2, 2012

Drawing faces

A little while ago, I was assigned to draw  portraits of the six Honorary Inkies for the Ang I.N.K. history video presentation during last Saturday's orientation seminar for new Inkies (more about that later). Honorary inkies are "illustrators who have rendered outstanding service without being affiliated to the organisation". The video was great, and it made me happier and prouder to have contributed. Plus, I got to draw faces again, which I haven't been able to do a lot lately. It was a win-win. ;D


Top row: Larry Alcala, Jose Aruego
Second row: Ibarra Crisostomo, Marcy Dans Lee
Bottom row: Albert Gamos, Reinhard Michl

2 comments:

  1. galing haha si papa.. napatype lang sa name ng dad ko sa yahoo and saw this... many thanks to you! nakakamis tuloy. i felt so glad na may nakakaalala kay papa.. lapit na rin 3rd aniversary ng death nya kaya na isip ko sya at e type name niya sa net.. im icko albert e. gamos son..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. You're very welcome! I never got to meet him personally but it sure is nice to "meet" someone from his kin. Rest assured he will never be forgotten.

      Delete