Thursday, May 31, 2012

Things to come

There are quite a few things lined up for the next few months that I'm really looking forward to. This is one of them:

my current work in progress

I will be taking part in the 2nd Robotars Custom Show. Excitement! Some of my friends have started theirs, too. I already can tell that this is gonna be one awesome show. Here's a brief background on these little guys:

Robotars are robot tarsiers designed to remind the world about the environment,
thru a resin desktop figure that is 100% Philippine made, and is my
(Jomike Tejido) personal proj.
The robotars' heads split open so you can have limitless creative takes on it.
Its made of resin (not vinyl)  and is breakable.

Also, here's a link to the 1st Robotars Custom Show to view past designs.

:D


No comments:

Post a Comment